ReCompose Studio collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) as well as CCTV images of those using the studio space. We also take photographs and video of those engaging in photoshoots and events.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ReCompose Studio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Usage of the studio space
ReCompose Studio may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Social media accounts that we control, SMS messages to our phone and emails.
How will we use your data?
ReCompose Studio collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ReCompose Studio will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
We do not currently have any partner companies but this may change at any time.
When ReCompose Studio processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ReCompose Studio securely stores your data in our cloud servers, and CCTV imagery on a local server.
ReCompose Studio will keep your data for the entirety of our engagement and for a period of 5 years thereafter. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database.
ReCompose Studio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ReCompose Studio from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ReCompose Studio Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us via email.
What are your data protection rights?
ReCompose Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ReCompose Studio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ReCompose Studio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ReCompose Studio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ReCompose Studio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ReCompose Studio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ReCompose Studio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ReCompose Studio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +420 702 191 878
Or write to us: ReCompose s.r.o, Kamenicka 675/2, Praha, Czech Republic
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Targeting of advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ReCompose Studio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ReCompose Studio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ReCompose Studio sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +420 702 191 878
Or write to us at: ReCompose s.r.o. Kamenicka 675/2, Praha, Czech Republic
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ReCompose Studio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Did you actually read this far? Wow, good on you 🙂 Stevie P woz here.